Y & Y Pricing
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL: Purchase HERE
- For Online or In-Studio use: $ 45 for 3 classes (expires in 30 days)
IN-STUDIO classes: Purchase HERE
- Single Class: $ 23.
- 5 class pack: $ 105 (expires in 3 months)
- 10 class pack: $ 200 (expires in 6 months)
- 20 class pack: $ 360 (expires in 9 months)
ONLINE classes: Purchase HERE
- Single Class: $ 15
- 5 class pack: $ 70 (expires in 3 months)
- 10 class pack: $ 130 (expires in 6 months)
- 20 class pack: $ 220 (expires in 9 months)
MEMBERSHIP: Allows unlimited use for IN-STUDIO or ONLINE classes: Purchase HERE
- One Week unlimited: $ 85 (no extensions, no exceptions)
- One Month unlimited: $ 210 (no extensions, no exceptions) *Includes free mat storage*
- Annual unlimited: $ 2,000. One freeze allowed per contractual year in increment of 1 to 3 consecutive months. *Includes free mat storage*
CONTRACT: Purchase HERE
- One Month unlimited: $ 180 with a 6 months contract renewed automatically on the same date each month (no extensions, no exceptions) .*Includes free mat storage*.
PRIVATE CLASS: Purchase HERE
- Private classes are available with selected teachers.
GIFT CARD: Purchase HERE
Y & Y Studio Policies
- Registration opens online 7 days and closes 5 minutes prior. It is best to register in advance to attend.
- If Class is fully booked, you have the option to bewaitlisted. When a spot becomes available, 1st on waitlist will be automatically moved into the class and receive a confirmation email of the enrollment to the class. To be waitlisted requires to have a class credit in your account or you will be required to make a purchase. Class credit will be returned to your account if you do not make into the class.
- Early cancellation for IN-STUDIO class must be made 2 hours prior to class start time, and 5 minutes for ONLINE class, or you will be charged for the class.
- Unlimited members will be charged a $18 fee with the Credit Card on file for late-cancels or no-shows.
- There will be NO late entry for class. Failure to show up on time may result in your spot been given away.
- Classes are for a single user and should not be shared
- Registration opens online 6 days and closes 5 minutes prior
- Class cancellations must be made 5 minutes prior to class start time or you will be fully charged for the class.
- Y & Y is a shoe free zone. Please leave your shoes at the entry.
- Y & Y is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items.
- NO cell phone use in the studio space. Please silence or turn off any mobile devices.
- NO food or open liquid container in the studio space.
- There is NO bottled water for sale but we have a water fountain where you can refill your own.
- Towels, as well as mats, are provided free of charge.
- All class cards are non refundable and non transferable, but may be shared by couples and families.
- Y & Y encourages online registration prior to class, as it saves your spot in class and saves time before class.
- Savasana and meditation are not optional poses but integral part of the classes. If you must leave before the end, please alert the Instructor.